Microsoft’s acquisition of Ninja Theory, the developer of the critically acclaimed Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice, was quickly followed by the announcement of Bleeding Edge, multiplayer online combat game by Ninja Theory. The game got released just a few days back and has received a good reception from the community. However, like many other online games, the game has an ample number of bugs. One of them is the inability of players to join a party. This is a pretty annoying issue and many players have been facing it. However, there are a few fixes that can be used to get rid of the issue.
My friend and I cannot Join a Party in Bleeding Edge: How to Fix?
On Windows 10:-
- Make sure you have Xbox Game Bar installed on your system. This is already installed on Windows 10. Also, make sure that you have the latest update of Windows 10 installed on your system.
- Next up, you have to open the Xbox Game bar. Start Bleeding Edge and press “Windows +G” to launch the Xbox Game Bar.
- For your friend to be able to join a party, you must ensure that Xbox Social is open. To open Xbox Social select it from the top drop-down menu at the top of the Xbox Game bar.
On Xbox One:-
First of all, make sure you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription active. Xbox Live Gold is necessary to play Bleeding Edge Online on the Xbox One. Moreover, make sure the Xbox Live service is running. You can ensure that by going to the Xbox Live Status and checking if it is running. If you have all these things in check, then the NAT type may be the reason for you not being able to join a party. F0r the best experience, it is recommended that the NAT type is Open. Here is how you can check your NAT type:-
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Scroll to the System area in the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Network.
- Click on Network Settings.
- Finally, click on Test NAT Type
If your NAT type is not Open, here is how to make your NAT type open.
- Go to your router’s login page. This is usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. However, this can vary depending on the router model. Open your router’s user guide to know the url of the login page.
- Use the credentials given in your router’s guide in the login page. The default username is usually admin and the password is password or admin. However, this can be different as well depending on the router model.
- Go to the UPnP tab of your router.
- Enable UPnP
- Save the settings and reboot your router.