Today Xiaomi started rolling the latest update which bumps the software version to N2G47H.7.10.30 for Xiaomi Mi A1. The update fixes Display Blinking/Screen Flicking issues. Now download and install N2G47H.7.10.30 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1. This firmware is still based on Android 7.1 Nougat.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the Air) and sent in a phase-wise manner. It may take a day, or weeks to receive the official update to every phone around the globe. If you have the update, then hit the download button to start downloading the update on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Most common problems of Xiaomi Mi A1 and Their solution and bug fixes
- Xiaomi Mi A1 WiFi Issues Troubleshoot fix and guide
- How to Root Xiaomi Mi A1 without PC/Computer in a minute
- Guide to perform Factory Data reset on Xiaomi Mi A1
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android One)
Download and Install N2G47H.7.10.30 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1
Here in this post, we will share the first download link for the Stock ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1. As we know rooting and installing TWRP is common nowadays and sometimes we may go wrong while installing. In case if something goes wrong and you want to flash stock firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Stock Firmware of Mi A1. Check below steps to Download and Install Official Firmware of Xiaomi Mi A1.
If you are facing any problems such as Screen flickering, Screen freezing, lag, Touch problems, boot loop, a camera issue, or you want to reset the factory image, then you can just simply flash this N2G47H.7.10.30 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1, and your device will look like out of the box firmware.
Follow this step by step guide to install Stock Firmware N2G47H.7.10.30 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi A1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi A1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi A1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download and Install Mi Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.
I hope this article was useful to flash N2G47H.7.10.30 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1.