May month has just begin and Here comes the May Security Patch update for Google Pixel and Pixel XL. Google is always the leader to update their Pixel and Nexus brand. Today Google has started sending a new updated version of Android Nougat for Pixel and Pixel XL. If you have not received the OTA update, then either you can manually check for the OTA update or you can flash the factory image on Pixel/Pixel XL. Download Install N2G47O Android 7.1.2 Nougat factory image on Pixel/Pixel XL
Download Install N2G47O Android 7.1.2 Nougat factory image on Pixel/Pixel XL
With the new update, Google has bumped the version to N2G47O for Google Pixel and Pixel XL device. This update comes with the latest May Security build, Bug fix and other improvements in stability and performance. This new version is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. As we know Google is very keen in updating the firmware on Google devices, specially google always recommend to update the security patch OTA update. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April Security patch factory image for Pixel/Pixel XL. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Download and install N2G47O Android 7.1.2 Nougat factory image on Pixel/Pixel XL. you can follow the below guide on how to install N2G47O Android 7.1.2 Nougat factory image on Pixel/Pixel XL. This guide is simple and easy, we recommend this guide for all beginners and experts.
READ THIS CAUTION : So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Android 7.1.2 Nougat factory image on Pixel/Pixel XL.
CLICK to Download File here
[su_button url=”https://dl.google.com/dl/android/aosp/sailfish-n2g47o-factory-f2bc8024.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff1783″ size=”7″ icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat N2G47O factory image for Google Pixel[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://dl.google.com/dl/android/aosp/marlin-n2g47o-factory-7150cd63.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff1783″ size=”7″ icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat N2G47O factory image for Google Pixel XL[/su_button]
How to Download Install N2G47O Android 7.1.2 Nougat factory image on Pixel/Pixel XL
- Enable USB Debugging
- To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, You need to activate Developer Option on your smartphone.
- To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now extract the downloaded factory image file to the ADB and Fastboot folder
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable.
- In your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
- You need to Reboot the phone into Bootloader – To reboot, type the following Command from below in your Command window that you opened.
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will boot into bootloader, If it doesn’t boot, then please make sure your cable and usb drivers have been installed properly.
- Now type the below command on your command window.
This command will list the connected devices. If your phone’s serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
- To flash the N2G47O Android 7.1.2 Nougat factory image on Pixel/Pixel XL, run the“flash-all.bat” file present in the same folder you extracted in the 5th step.
- Now wait for the installation process to get completed.
- That’s It! Once it s done! You can reboot your phone to enjoy May Security Patch update on Google Pixel and Pixel XL.