August Month is here, Google started rolling the August security Patch 2017 with build N6F27I for Google Nexus 6. The update will start rolling out for all the users starting on August 8th. With this update, it clearly indicates that on August 8th users can start seeing OTA landing on their phones. Also, it is possible to flash entire factory image and side load OTA. However, users are not recommended to go with flashing option as it is a lengthy and complex procedure. It can also make your device run out of every installed app and stored data. On the other side, you can sideload or wait for the pop-up message would be a good option.
Download and Install N6F27I August Security Patch on Google Nexus 6
According to Google, latest N6F27I August 2017 Security Patch update resolves 43 issues in the security patch. This update is mainly focused on fixing the security issue to safeguard from the malware and vulnerabilities. With this update, you can expect some minor performance improvements. We always recommend to flash latest monthly security patch update on your phone to keep your phone safe from various security vulnerabilities.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Steps to Install N6F27I August Security Patch on Google Nexus 6
- Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Install N6F27I August Security Patch on your PC.
- Now Install ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Now Unzip the downloaded firmware and move it into ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Start USB debugging on your Android.
- Connect your device to PC via USB.
adb reboot bootloader
└ You might receive a prompt on your device to “Permit USB Debugging”, pick Yes/Ok/Allow.
- Run/execute that the flash-all. Bat script in the files we pulled in Step 1.
And you are done!! We hope you may have completed Installing N6F27I August Security Patch on Google Nexus 6 by following this step by step guide.