In this article, we have shared the August 2020 security patch update for Galaxy Note 10 Lite with build number N770FXXS5BTG9. The update is based on Android 10 and brings no major changes except security patch and bug fixes. This update is now live in all around the globe.
It is started rolling via OTA (Over the air) in a phase-wise manner and may soon available in other regions as well. If you have a Galaxy Note 10 Lite with variant SM-N770F, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to August 2020 with build number N770FXXS5BTG9.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy Note 10 Lite:
If you have not received the notification to upgrade your firmware to N770FXXS5BTG9, then check for the OTA update manually by going into Settings –> System > System Updates. In case if you see any new update, you can hit the download now button to start upgrading your device.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Note 10 Lite and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite (SM-N770F)
- Region: Global Release
- Build Number: N770FXXS5BTG9
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-08-01
How to Install August 2020 Patch on Galaxy Note 10 Lite
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (N770FXXS5BTG9) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy Note 10 Lite using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the August 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy Note 10 Lite model with build number N770FXXS5BTG9. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.