Samsung started rolling its next new update for the Galaxy Note 10 Lite (SM-N770F) with February 2021 Security patch. The update will reach all users around the globe with a software version N770FXXS7DUB1 based on Android 11 R. As we talk, the update already rolled out in France, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, UK, Italy, and Germany. Here you can download and install this firmware update on your Galaxy Note 10 Lite easily.
As the firmware update is arriving over the air in an incremental manner, it will take some time to hit all the units. It’s recommended to check for OTA updates manually on your device if you can’t wait further. Alternatively, you can follow our full-depth guide below to install the firmware including download links and requirements. This new firmware update brings a critical security vulnerability in the System component that could enable a remote attacker that could affect Android devices.
Check Software Update Manually
Due to the incremental OTA roll-out process, most of the devices receive firmware updates periodically according to the region and server. However, you can manually check the OTA update on your handset. Head over to the device Settings >> System >> System Updates >> Check for Updates.
If a new firmware update is available for your device, just download and install it by following on-screen instructions. For a smoother update, make sure to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network and charge your handset more than 60%.
Firmware Info: N770FXXS7DUB1
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite (SM-N770F)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: N770FXXS7DUB1
- Android OS Version: Android 11 R
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-02-01
- Supported Countries: Spain, Switzerland, Austria, UK, Italy, and Germany
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (N770FXXS7DUB1) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite globally.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy Note 10 Lite stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.
So, make sure to download the February 2021 Security patch for your Galaxy Note 10 Lite model with build number N770FXXS7DUB1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.