Today Samsung has started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon). The latest OTA comes with build number N910FXXS1DQD2 for Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon). If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon), then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) in Phase wise manner.
The latest build N910FXXS1DQD2 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) SM- N910F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910F.
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Table of Contents
Flash N910FXXS1DQD2 April Security Marshmallow For Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon), then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow N910FXXS1DQD2 For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon).
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) to April Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910F to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910F.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy A3 2017
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy A3 2017
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update N910FXXS1DQD2 on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910F.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to April Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910F (N910FXXS1DQD2).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.