Now you can download and install N910FXXS1DQF1 June Security 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy Note 4. Samsung is very quick in updating their smartphone to latest security patch update. Today Samsung Galaxy Note 4 started receiving a new software update with build number N910FXXS1DQF1. Now you can download and install the update manually.
Today Samsung has started rolling a new firmware build for Galaxy Note 4. This software updates the firmware to latest June security patch update. W always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch.The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The latest OTA comes with build number N910FXXS1DQF1 for Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon). If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note 4, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note 4 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build N910FXXS1DQF1 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM- N910F (Snapdragon) by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Note 4 N910F .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 4
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash N910FXXS1DQF1 June Security Marshmallow For Galaxy Note 4 N910F (Snapdragon)
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 4, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow N910FXXS1DQF1 For Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to June Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F to Marshmallow OTA update.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note 4 N910F .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Note 4
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 4
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Note 4
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Note 4
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Note 4
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update N910FXXS1DQF1 on Galaxy Note 4 N910F .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Note 4 N910F (Snapdragon) (N910FXXS1DQF1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
- Download Samsung Firmware File
I Hope you haves successfully flashed the stock firmware given above. If any querries or feedbacks, please leave a comment below.