Today Samsung started rolling the July Security Patch update for Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) with build number N910FXXS1DQG5. The Android version is still based on 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you are looking to safeguard your phone’s personal data and information from malware, then we recommend installing the N910FXXS1DQG5 July Security Update For Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon).
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) update for few users starting today. N910FXXS1DQG5. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) users.
With the July Security Patch update, Samsung also updated the firmware with regular bug fixes and other improvements in the performance and stability. If you have received the OTA update on your phone notification with build number N910HXXS2DQG. Before you download, Please make sure you have enough storage space, Stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, and also charge your phone to at least 50% of battery. Once you have all this, you can hit the download button to start upgrading your phone. As this OTA is all about July Security Patch, it shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device before downloading and upgrading N910FXXS1DQG5 July Security Patch For Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon).
Upgrade to latest Lineage OS Here: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon)
This update is an incremental update with latest July Security Patch Update on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon). So we recommend to update your device safe with July Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Table of Contents
Flash N910FXXS1DQG5 July Security Marshmallow For Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910H
You can manually check for the OTA update by following the below-given steps. If you have the official OTA update, then hit download and start enjoying. In case if not, follow the below guide to flash the firmware on your phone.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) to July Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910H to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910H .
What’s in Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and features?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you don’t use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon)
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon)
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon)
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon)
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest July Security Patch update N910FXXS1DQG5 on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910H.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To July Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to Install July Security Patch Update on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) N910H (N910FXXS1DQG5 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install July Security Patch Marshmallow on Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.