Today Samsung Galaxy Note 4 started receiving a new software update with build number N910GDTS1DQE3. Now you can download and install the update manually on Galaxy Note 4. This software updates the firmware to latest May security patch update. We always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note 4 in Phase wise manner.
If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note 4, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. If not, then you can update to latest build manually by following the below steps on How to flash using ODIN software.
The latest build N910GDTS1DQE3 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM- N910G by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Note 4 N910G .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 4
If you are looking to keep your device secured, then this update is best for you. This is an incremental update with latest May Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Note 4. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash N910GDTS1DQE3 May Security Marshmallow For Galaxy Note 4 N910G
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 4, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow N910GDTS1DQE3 For Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to May Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910G to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note 4 N910G .
You can use this guide incase if you have bricked your device or running any custom ROM. You can downgrade and upgrade your phone using the same below guide.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Note 4
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 4
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Note 4
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Note 4
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Note 4
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update N910GDTS1DQE3 on Galaxy Note 4 N910G.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To May Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install May Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Note 4 N910G (N910GDTS1DQE3 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.