Today Verizon has started to seed another security patch for the month April Security for Verizon Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910V) based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and not Android nougat. If you are looking for more secured version, then we always recommend to flash the latest Android Security Patch update. The latest OTA comes with build number N910VVRS2CQD1 for Verizon Galaxy Note 4. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Verizon Galaxy Note 4, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note 4 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build N910VVRS2CQD1 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Marshmallow ROM on Verizon Galaxy Note 4 N910V. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April patch for Verizon Galaxy Note 4. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Download April Security Update N910VVRS2CQD1 for Verizon Galaxy Note 4 (Marshmallow)
You can use any of the three methods to install April Security Patch update on Verizon Galaxy Note 4. Here we will help you with manual installation, upgrade via Samsung Kies, Update with ODIN software.
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 4, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow ROM N910VVRS2CQD1 For Verizon Galaxy Note 4.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Note 4 to April Security Patch based Marshmallow ROM manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy Note 4 N910V to Marshmallow ROM OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Verizon Galaxy Note 4 N910V.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update N910VVRS2CQD1 on Verizon Galaxy Note 4.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to April Security Patch Update
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD BELOW
To manually receive the OTA update of N910VVRS2CQD1, you should be on N910VVRU2CQC1 on Note 4. You can download the full firmware version N910VVRU2CQC1 first and then check for the official OTA update.
N910VVRS2CQD1 April Security Full Firmware Uploading soon