Today Samsung started rolling the August Security Patch update for Galaxy Note Edge with build number N915GXXU1DQL1. The update is sent to India users. The Android version is still based on 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you are looking to safeguard your phone’s personal data and information from malware, then we recommend installing the N915GXXU1DQL1 August Security Update For Galaxy Note Edge (India).
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) update for few users starting today. N915GXXU1DQL1. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy Note Edge users in India.
With the August Security Patch update, Samsung also updated the firmware with regular bug fixes and other improvements in the performance and stability. If you have received the OTA update on your phone notification with build number N915GXXU1DQL1 (India).
Before you download, Please make sure you have enough storage space, Stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, and also charge your phone to at least 50% of battery. Once you have all this, you can hit the download button to start upgrading your phone. As this OTA is all about August Security Patch, it shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device before downloading and upgrading N915GXXU1DQL1 August Security Patch For Galaxy Note Edge (India).
This update is an incremental update with latest August Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with August Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash N915GXXU1DQL1 August Security Marshmallow For Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow N915GXXU1DQL1 For Samsung Galaxy Note Edge (India)..
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
Once you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to August Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note Edge.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest August Security Patch update N915GXXU1DQL1 on Galaxy Note Edge.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To August Security Patch Update.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop.
- Remember: This guide is to Install August Security Patch Update on Galaxy Note Edge (N915GXXU1DQL1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Download Full Firmware N915GXXU1DQL1 (India)
Check Popular Post:
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install August Security Patch Marshmallow on Galaxy Note Edge manually. If any queries or feedback, please write a comment to us.