Today T-Mobile has started rolling out the latest N915TUBS2DQC3 Stock Android Marshmallow for T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge N915T. The update has started rolling out for US with T-Mobile Carrier which comes with build number N915TUBS2DQC3 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Marshmallow OTA is an incremental update with March Security update. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge N915T by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge N915T. This new update comes with March 2017 Android Security Patch for T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge N915T .
As T-Mobile users are still waiting for the Nougat update on T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge, this update is still not based on Android Nougat. As the Galaxy Note Edge may or may not receive Android Nougat update. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest March patch for T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with March Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Install N915TUBS2DQC3 Stock Marshmallow for T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge N915T
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get N915TUBS2DQC3 Stock Marshmallow update on T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge N915T. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update N915TUBS2DQC3 firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy Galaxy Note Edge N915T.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Galaxy Note Edge N915T to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge N915T to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update March Security Marshmallow Firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy Galaxy Note Edge N915T . To Update Galaxy Galaxy Note Edge N915T to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a T-Mobile Galaxy Galaxy Note Edge N915T Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Stock Marshmallow on Galaxy Note Edge N915FXXS1DQB7 (March Security)
- Download Install T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge (N915TUBS2DQC1 March Security)
- Download Install G928FXXU3CQC2 Nougat On Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Europe
- Install G928GDDU3CQC7 Nougat Update On Galaxy S6 Edge+ India
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest march security patch N915TUBS2DQC3 update on T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge N915T .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
ALSO READ : How to Install LineageOS on your Smartphone
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install theSamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Links will upload soon
Steps For How To Install N915TUBS2DQC3 Stock Marshmallow for T-Mobile Galaxy Galaxy Note Edge N915T .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge N915T to N915TUBS2DQC3 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow to T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge N915T .