Today Samsung has started sending the latest April Security Patch for Galaxy Note Edge running Android Marshmallow. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number N915TUBS2DQD2 for Galaxy Note Edge. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note Edge in Phase wise manner.
The latest build N915TUBS2DQD2 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM- N915T by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Note Edge N915T.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Note Edge
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Table of Contents
Flash N915TUBS2DQD2 April Security Marshmallow For Galaxy Note Edge N915T
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow N915TUBS2DQD2 For Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to April Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915T to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note Edge N915T.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Note Edge
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Note Edge
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Note Edge
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Note Edge
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Note Edge
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update N915TUBS2DQD2 on Galaxy Note Edge N915T.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to April Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Note Edge N915T (N915TUBS2DQD2).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.