Do you want to upgrade to May Security Nougat Update on Galaxy Note 5 ? Today Samsung has officially released the latest Google Security patch for the month May. The upgrade comes with build number N920W8VLU4CQE2 for Galaxy Note 5. Now you can officially update to May Security Patch on Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920W8 with build number N920W8VLU4CQE2.
Now the device can enjoy the latest security patch which we always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured. The latest OTA comes with build number N920W8VLU4CQE2 for Galaxy Note 5. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Note 5, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note 5 in Phase wise manner.
Along with May Security Patch for Galaxy Note 5, the update also fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device.Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM- N920W8 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy Note 5 N920W8 .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 5
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 . So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash N920W8VLU4CQE2 May Security Nougat For Galaxy Note 5 N920W8
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 5, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat N920W8VLU4CQE2 For Samsung Galaxy Note 5 .
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to May Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920W8 to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note 5 N920W8 .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Note 5
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 5
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Note 5
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Note 5
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Note 5
What’s In Android 7.0 Nougat And Features ?
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update N920W8VLU4CQE2 on Galaxy Note 5 N920W8.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To May Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install May Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Note 5 N920W8 (N920W8VLU4CQE2 ) .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.