Today we are sharing the first Stock ROM for Galaxy Note 8. The firmware comes with build number N950FXXU1AQHB Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Galaxy Note 8. This firmware will be useful in case if you are a developer or want to try TWRP or rooting on your phone. While we flash any mods or custom recovery, we may end up bricking our device. In order to save from such situation, you can always keep this file on your PC or Laptop. This will come handy in case if you brick or mess with your device.
Now download and save this N950FXXU1AQHB Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Galaxy Note 8. To Install this firmware, you need to download the ODIN software on your PC or Laptop.
Table of Contents
Download N950FXXU1AQHB Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Galaxy Note 8
We all love customization and we sometimes even mess up with our device by trying something new. So please save this Firmware file on your PC.
This firmware is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and brings the latest August Security Patch for Galaxy Note 8. You can flash this firmware to Unroot your Galaxy Note 8 or you can even flash this in case if you experience any lag or issues. This firmware is helpful to Unbrick your phone in case if it shows no sign of life. +
Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest August Security Patch update N950FXXU1AQHB on Galaxy Note 8.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To August Security Patch Update.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install August Security Patch Update on Galaxy Note 8 (N950FXXU1AQHB ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install August Security Patch Nougat on Galaxy Note 8 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.