Finally, Samsung started rolling the most awaited update of One Ui 2.5 for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in the Germany region. The update is labeled with build number N960FXXU6FTJ1. Along with the One Ui 2.5, the update also gets the September 2020 security patch.
One Ui 2.5 brings goodies that were introduced in the Galaxy Note 20 series. Well, this includes a manual selection of video recording resolution, Dex support, can use of Android 10 navigation gestures on all third-party launcher apps, and many other new features and improvements.
If you have not received this update and want to try before it rolls out to everyone via OTA (over the air), then this guide is for you. We have included the instruction to download and install the Galaxy Note 9 One UI 2.5 Update (N960FXXU6FTJ1) manually.
Table of Contents
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F)
- Region: Germany
- Build Number: N960FXXU6FTJ1
- Android OS Version: Android 10 with One UI 2.5
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-09-01
How to Install One UI 2.5 on Galaxy Note 9
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (N960FXXU6FTJ1) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the One UI 2.5 for your Galaxy Note 9 model with build number N960FXXU6FTJ1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.