Today Sprint rolled a September 2020 Security patch to Galaxy Note 10 with version N970USQU4DTH7.The update based on Android 10 and brings no major changes except the security patch and improvements. It is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for users with Sprint carriers. If you have a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 10 with variant SM-N970U, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to September 2020 with build number N970USQU4DTH7.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Sprint Galaxy Note 10:
If you are using Sprint Galaxy Note 10, then you may receive the September 2020 patch with firmware version N970USQU4DTH7. If you don’t then check for the OTA update manually by following the step: Settings app | About Phone | System Updates. In case you see any new update, click on the download button to start the upgrade process.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Sprint Galaxy Note 10 and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Note 10 using the ODIN tool.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970U)
- Region: USA
- Carrier: Sprint
- Build Number: N970USQU4DTH7
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-09-01
How to Install September 2020 Patch on Sprint Galaxy Note 10
Flashing firmware on your Galaxy device is easy, all you need is a firmware, drivers, and a tool called ODIN. If you have all this, then you are good to follow this guide.
- This firmware (N970USQU4DTH7) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
- N970USQU4DTH7 | Download Samsung Firmware | Frija Tool or Samfirm Tool
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the September 2020 Security patch for your Sprint Galaxy Note 10 model with build number N970USQU4DTH7. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.