Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is now receiving the February 2021 Security patch globally with build number N975FXXS6EUB2. The update is based on Android 11. It’s been a while since the device started receiving Android 11 update. If you have received this update, then you must be a lucky user to enjoy February 2021 patch on your phone if you don’t then manually install the firmware.
The update is currently live in Europe, Asian, and many regions and rolling via OTA. It may take a couple of days or more to arrive on all the units globally. For your info, the February 2021 patchset fixes a security vulnerability in the media framework that could enable a remote attacker to cause security issues. In short, it provides enhanced system security for the Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
Table of Contents
Check OTA Update
As we said, this OTA update always roll-out in a phased-wise manner, and not all the users may get the same update at the same time. It may take weeks or months to receive the update. So, it’s better to check for the software update on your device via Settings > System > System Updates > Check for Updates.
If the latest firmware update is available for your handset, grab it by downloading and installing.
Ensure that the device is charged more than 60% and connected to a Wi-Fi network as well.
Firmware Info: N975FXXS6EUB2
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (SM-N9600)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: N975FXXS6EUB2
- Android OS Version: Android 11
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-02-01
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
To flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (N975FXXS6EUB2) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy Note 10 Plus stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.
So, make sure to download the February 2021 Security patch for your Galaxy Note 10 Plus model with build number N975FXXS6EUB2. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.