Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is receiving a new firmware update having a new software version N975FXXS6EUB4 based on Android 11. It includes the February 2021 Security Patch for the Galaxy Note 10 Plus model and you can easily download and install it by following the guide below.
The new software update is rolling out in the UK and Netherlands region hopefully the update will soon arrive at other regions as well. It’s waving in batches via OTA and may take a couple of days or more to arrive on all the units completely. For your info, the February 2021 patchset fixes a security vulnerability in the media framework that could enable a remote attacker to cause security issues. In short, it provides enhanced system security for the device.
Table of Contents
Check OTA Update
The OTA update always roll-out in a phased manner and not all the users may get the same update at the same time. So, it’s better to check for the software update on your device via Settings > System > System Updates > Check for Updates.
If the latest firmware update is available for your handset, simply grab it by downloading and installing it.
Ensure that the device is charged more than 60% and connected to a Wi-Fi network as well.
Firmware Info: N975FXXS6EUB4
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (SM-N975F)
- Region: UK and Netherlands
- Build Number: N975FXXS6EUB4
- Android OS Version: Android 11
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-02-01
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (N975FXXS6EUB4) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus in the UK and Netherlands region.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: N975FXXS6EUB4
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy Note 10 Plus stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.
So, make sure to download the February 2021 Security patch for your Galaxy Note 10 Plus model with build number N975FXXS6EUB4. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.