US Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is now receiving the latest February 2021 patch with the software version N975U1UES5EUA5 based on Android 11. The update is currently live for the US unlocked carriers like Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Tracfone, Virgin Mobile, Bluegrass, and Nextech. If you want to install the update, you can do this by following this guide below.
The latest February 2021 Security Patch brings the system security vulnerability fixes and improvements for the US unlocked Galaxy Note 10 Plus. As of now, the firmware update is waving via OTA Switzerland and will soon hit the rest of the European countries as well. So, if you can’t wait further, just download and install the update from this article using the requirements, download links, and step-by-step firmware installation guide.
Table of Contents
Check OTA Update Manually
Due to the incremental OTA process, all users may not receive the firmware update at the same time. So, it’s better to check for OTA updates manually on your device in order to quickly install the firmware update.
However, if you haven’t received the OTA update yet, go to the phone Settings > System > System Updates. Now, tap on Check for Updates option to search for the available updates. If available, just grab it by downloading and installing it.
Keep in mind that the phone battery should be charged more than 60% and the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Model: SM-N975U1
- Region: USA
- Carriers: US Unlocked with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Tracfone, Virgin Mobile, Bluegrass, and Nextech
- Build Number: N975U1UES5EUA5
- Android OS Version: Android 11
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-02-01
How to Install Stock Firmware on US Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 Plus
If you’ve already made up your mind to install the firmware manually on your device, then follow the guide properly.
- This latest firmware version (N975U1UES5EUA5) is exclusive for the US Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 Plus variant. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Maintain the phone battery level by more than 60%.
- You will need a PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Make sure to back up the device data completely.
Firmware Installation Guide
Finally, let’s head over to the step-by-step firmware installation guide below.
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy S20 stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.
We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and installed or updated the February 2021 patch on the US Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 Plus successfully. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.