Today Samsung in USA started rolling OneUi 2.1 update for the US Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 Plus model that bumps up a new software version N975U1UEU3CTC9 based on Android 10.0. It is now available for Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Tracfone, Virgin Mobile, Bluegrass, and Nextech. All the interested Galaxy Note 10 Plus (US unlocked variant) users can easily download and install the new version by following the guide below.
Talking about the changelog, the update brings the latest One UI 2.1 along with April 2020 Android Security Patch Level. This update also improves the system security and fixes the vulnerability in the Android OS that can be attacked remotely using arbitrary code easily. So, it’s highly recommended to install this update for better security enhancements. So, either you can wait for the OTA update notification or you can check for it manually.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update (OTA)
Samsung always roll-out firmware OTA updates in a phased manner and it’s quite possible that not all the users may receive the update at the same time. So, the incremental update process can take a couple of days or more. Now, if you don’t want to wait further, then you can manually check for the OTA update on your handset via Settings > System > System updates.
If there is a new update available, then simply download and install it. Ensure that your device battery is charged more than 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network for faster & stable downloads. Still, not getting the OTA update notification? Don’t worry! We have shared the steps and requirements to manually flash the firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus using the ODIN tool.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (SM-N975U1)
- Region: USA
- Carriers: US Unlocked carriers
- Build Number: N975U1UEU3CTC9
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
- Supported carriers: Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Tracfone, Virgin Mobile, Bluegrass, and Nextech
How to Install Firmware on US Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 Plus
In order to flash the firmware manually on your US Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 Plus device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (N975U1UEU3CTC9) is only supported for US Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: N975U1UEU3CTC9
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy Note 10 Plus using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the April 2020 Security patch for your US Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 Plus model with build number N975U1UEU3CTC9. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.