On this page, we will share the October 2020 security patch for the Verizon Galaxy Note 10 Plus with build number N975USQS4DTI1.
Today Verizon started rolling the latest update for the Galaxy Note 10 Plus based on Android 10. The update is nothing more than a security patch at the October level. If you are waiting for the Android 11, you can check out our article on Samsung Galaxy Android 11 update tracker.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Verizon Galaxy Note 10 Plus:
You will get this software update on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus as an OTA (over the air). If you haven’t received it yet, then check for the OTA update manually by following this:
Settings > Software Update > Tap on Download and Install if you find the new build number N975USQS4DTI1.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus (Verizon).
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (SM-N975U)
- Region: USA
- Carriers: Verizon
- Build Number: N975USQS4DTI1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-10-01
How to Install October 2020 Patch on Galaxy Note 10 Plus (Verizon)
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (N975USQS4DTI1) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (Verizon).
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the new firmware and move it to the desktop
- Open the ODIN and select the firmware file to flash it.
- To know the process, read our guide on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin
- Also, check out our video tutorial.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the October 2020 security patch (N975USQS4DTI1) on Galaxy Note 10 Plus (Verizon).