Samsung is trying to maintain excellence in terms of providing faster & frequent software updates to its eligible devices. Now, the company is trying to deliver the latest February 2021 security patch to the Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G based on Android 11. So, all the Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G users should rejoice as you can download February 2021 security patch with the software version N976BXXS6EUB4 from this full guide.
It’s worth mentioning that this update is currently live in United Kingdom (UK) region and will soon be available to other countries as well. As the title suggests, the February 2021 security patch brings system security and performance as well. Now, all the Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G variant users can check for the OTA update from their devices as the update will arrive in batches.
Table of Contents
Check for Software Updates
Head over to the device Settings menu >> tap on System >> tap on System Updates. Then press Check for Updates option and the system will search for the latest available software updates.
If available, you should download and install the update. Keep in mind that you’ve charged your phone above 50% and you have a working Wi-Fi or faster cellular connectivity. Now, take a look at the firmware details below.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G (SM-N976B)
- Build Number: N976BXXS6EUB4
- Android OS Version: Android 11
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-02-01
How to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
Now, if you want to manually install the firmware file on your Samsung Galaxy handset then you will need to use the ODIN flash tool. But before heading over to the guide, let’s follow the requirements at first along with download links.
- This N976BXXS6EUB4 firmware version is for the Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G variant.
- Keep your device charged more than 50% minimum.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Take a full backup before doing anything.
Firmware Installation Guide
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps.
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy Note 10 Plus stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide helpful and installed or updated the latest security patch on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.