Samsung started to deliver the September 2020 security patch to their device around the globe. Well, Today Galaxy Note 10+ 5G started to receive a new build with version N976BXXU6DTH7 which upgrades the device security patch level to September 2020.
This update is based on Android 10 and brings no major changes except the security patch and improvements. As we speak, the update is currently live in Switzerland. It is rolling via OTA (Over the air) in a phase-wise manner and may soon available in other regions as well. If you have a Galaxy Note 10+ 5G with variant SM-N975F, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to September 2020 with build number N976BXXU6DTH7.
Check Software Update on Galaxy Note 10+ 5G:
If you are using Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, then you may receive the September 2020 patch with firmware version N976BXXU6DTH7. If you don’t then check for the OTA update manually by following the step: Settings app | About Phone | System Updates. In case you see any new update, click on the download button to start the upgrade process.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Note 10+ 5G and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Note 10+ 5G using the ODIN tool.
[note color=”yellow” title_tag=”h2″ title=”Firmware Info:”]
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G (SM-N975F)
- Region: Switzerland
- Build Number: N976BXXU6DTH7
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-09-01
How to Install September 2020 Patch on Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
Flashing firmware on your Galaxy device is easy, all you need is a firmware, drivers, and a tool called ODIN. If you have all this, then you are good to follow this guide.
- This firmware (N976BXXU6DTH7) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
[note color=”red” title_tag=”p” title=”Disclaimer:”]GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Install non-official firmware on your device at your own risk.[/note]
[note color=”green” title_tag=”h3″ title=”Download Links:”]
- N976BXXU6DTH7 | Download Samsung Firmware | Frija Tool or Samfirm Tool
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
[su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/flash-firmware-samsung-odin-downloader/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#700aab” color=”#ffffff” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: book” icon_color=”#ffffff”]How to install stock firmware on Galaxy Note 10+ 5G using ODIN tool[/su_button]
So, make sure to download the September 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy Note 10+ 5G model with build number N976BXXU6DTH7. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.
[su_box box_color=”” title=”Popular Posts:”]
- Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Supported device [One UI 2.0 device list]
- List of Android 9.0 Pie Supported Samsung Galaxy device
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Android 11 Supported Device Tracker: What’s new in One UI 3.0