Today Samsung rolled the One UI 3.0 to Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G model in Europe with software version N976BXXU6ETLL. As we speak, the update is now live in Spain, Switzerland and will soon roll out in other regions in Europe. The update brings all the latest Android 11 and One UI 3.0 features to it. With these new features on the table, this update wrapped under December 2020 security patch for the device.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G:
If you are running the latest update of Android 10, then you will receive this software update on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G via OTA (over the air). If you haven’t received it yet, then check for the OTA update manually by following this:
Settings > Software Update > Tap on Download and Install if you find the new build number N976BXXU6ETLL.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G (SM-N976B)
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: N976BXXU6ETLL
- Android OS Version: Android 11 R with One UI 3.0
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-12-01
How to Install One UI 3.0 (Android 11) on Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G SM-N976B
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (N976BXXU6ETLL) is only supported by Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the new firmware and move it to the desktop
- Open the ODIN and select the firmware file to flash it.
- To know the process, read our guide on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin
- Also, check out our video tutorial.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the One UI 3.0 (N976BXXU6ETLL) on Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.