Today Samsung rolled April 2020 Security Patch update to Galaxy Note 10 Plus (SM-N976Q variant) in the UAE and Saudi Arabia region. The update labeled with build number N976QXXS3BTD1 which is still based on Android 10 with OneUi 2.0. In this guide, you can follow our instructions to install the April 2020 Security Patch for Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
There are no major changes apart from the security patch level which fixes the vulnerability in the Android OS that can be attacked remotely using arbitrary code easily. We highly recommend you to install the latest patch to secure your Galaxy Note 10 Plus in the future cyber-attack. You can check for the latest software update by going into device Settings > System > System updates.
Firmware Details: N976QXXS3BTD1
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (SM-N976Q)
- Region: UAE and Saudi Arabia
- Build Number: N976QXXS3BTD1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
Table of Contents
How to Install Firmware on Galaxy Note 10 Plus
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (N976QXXS3BTD1) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: N976QXXS3BTD1
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the April 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy Note 10 Plus model with build number N976QXXS3BTD1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.