The latest NEIMIEK MIUI 9.2.5 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro. It brings the build number NEIMIEK to the device. It solves the headphone volume output issue and also brings watermark stamp for the dual camera. Also, video stabilization is now better with this update. Battery performance has also improved.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is a dual SIM smartphone released in February 2018. The phone comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. It is powered by 1.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. It runs on 4 GB of RAM. The phone packs 64 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB. This smartphone brings a 12-megapixel rear primary camera and a 20-megapixel front face camera.
NEIMIEK MIUI 9.2.5 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 is seeding out over-the-air(OTA). Users from all regions will get the update soon. We have also provided the download links below for to download NEIMIEK MIUI 9.2.5 Global stable ROM for Redmi Note 5. Also, the tutorial on flashing the ROM is included below. You can install this ROM manually following that tutorial.
Download NEIMIEK MIUI 9.2.5 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
Here are the links to the fastboot and recovery files for Redmi Note 5 MIUI 9.2.5 Global Stable ROM.
You may also like,
How to Install NEIMIEK MIUI 9.2.5 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro
Before performing the installation,
- Take a full backup of your device data before updating.
- The following ROMs are for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro exclusively. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Ensure your device has a full battery charge.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any possible issue that may occur with your phone while installing the ROM.
Installing the ROM Using Updater App
Step-1 Download the latest MIUI Global Stable ROM file for your required device.
Step-2 Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable, and
Step-3 copy the ROM file downloaded above into the folder ‘latest_rom’ in the internal/external storage of your device.
Step-4 Launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device
Step-5 Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘latest_rom’ folder.
You can see the image below for reference.
Step-6 Lastly, the device will reboot after the installation finishes.
Now, here is another process to flash the ROM on Xiaomi devices.
Using Mi Flash Tool To Install The Latest NEIMIEK MIUI 9.2.5 Global Stable ROM
- First Download Latest MIUI flash Tool.
- Switch off your device.
- Long press the Volume key and the Power button at a time to enter the phone into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Extract the files on the downloaded ROM file.
- Open the folder where the extracted files of the ROM zip file and copy its path on the computer.
- Now Open Mi flash Tool.
- Paste into the address bar the extracted ROM folder path copied in the previous step.
- Click on the Refresh button so that Mi Flash should automatically recognize the device.
- Now, click the Flash button to flash the ROM file
- Wait till the process finishes
- Lastly, your device should now reboot automatically to the latest version of ROM.
See the picture below to refer how Mi Flash Tool works.
So, that’s it. Flash the latest NEIMIEK MIUI 9.2.5 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi Note 5 Pro and enjoy. Connect with us through the comment section if you’ve any queries.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all the latest updates and downloads regarding MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM.