Ninjala is fun game in Nintendo Switch. Just after its release, the game managed to get into people’s hearts, crossing over a hell lot of download in such a short time. While the game is all fun and impressive itself, bringing over your friends and entering in as a party will give another level of gameplay experience. Before you can play as a party with your friends, make sure you’re all connected together as Nintendo Account friends. Then, play yourself through the game and reach level 6.
If you’re all set with the basics, you might be now wondering how to actually play multiplayer with your friends in Ninjala. Don’t stress out anymore as we’ll take you through the definite steps that’ll help you bring over your friends into the game or join their party. Dividing the guide into two, you can apply the steps below to either make a party or join one. So without any further ado, let’s look at how to play with friends in Ninjala.
1. How to Make a Party in Ninjala
- While in the main hub screen, press the ZR button as indicated by the icon the top right corner of the screen
- On the next screen, you’ll see the menu of your friends who are currently online. Simply click on the profile of the friend you want to invite and press the A key to send an invite to the particular friend
- Then, choose the battle mode and rules
- Finally, choose to Enter Battle to start the battle with your friends.
2. Joining a Party in Ninjala
- To join any of your friends’ party, simply wait for their invitation in the main hub screen
- While you’re here, you’ll get a popup notification when someone sends you an invitation to play together
- Simply confirm/accept the invitation to join the party
- Wait for the party leader to set things up and start the battle.
Although the entire concept of multiplayer with friends is a bit daunting on the Nintendo Switch, the tables are actually turned in the case of Ninjala. The basics are that the friends you want to invite are actually registered as your friends in the Nintendo Account. Then, you’ll be able to apply the steps above if you and the friends that want to join you are over level 5 in the game. With that, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.
Also, check out our iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks if you’ve got queries for it or want help. Thank you!