Do you want to install Nitrogen OS 8.1 Oreo for Nexus 6P? If yes, then you are at the right place. Now you can enjoy the latest Nitrogen OS on Huawei Nexus 6P. The ROM is based on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo source code. Full Credits to XDA Senior member Blackjubel. Thanks to him for developing this beautiful ROM called Nitrogen OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo for Huawei Nexus 6P.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing feature with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. Now you can install NitrogenOS 8.1 Oreo on Nexus 6P by following this guide. The ROM is developed unofficially and can be used as a daily driver.
Android 8.1 Oreo was released officially by Google for few supported Pixel and Nexus device. After the release, Lineage has decided to skip the Lineage OS 15 to Lineage OS 15.1. We have already shared few devices which will support Android 8.1 Oreo unofficially.
Huawei Nexus 6P was launched in September 2015. The device came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 marshmallow and later upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo officially. As of now, you can enjoy the Nitrogen OS 8.1 Oreo For Nexus 6P.
Android 8.1 Oreo is the 8th iteration of Google which brings the latest features such as Picture in Picture mode, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, Advanced Doze Mode, Auto Fill Password, etc.
Check Related Post:
- How to Install Official AICP 13.1 on Google Nexus 6P (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Google Nexus 6P (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Install Lineage OS 15 For Google Nexus 6P (angler)
- Download Install Paranoid Android 7.3.1 AOSPA For Nexus 6P (All Updates)
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo for Nexus 6P (AOSP Custom ROM)
- This will work on Huawei Nexus 6P (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP Recovery on Nexus 6P
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS 8.1 Oreo For Nexus 6P :
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Google Nexus 6P.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Nexus 6P
- Download the below Nitrogen OS 8.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS 8.1 For Nexus 6P . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
Check Popular Post:
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features and Release
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device