Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (codenamed: Whyred) was launched in February 2018 with Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box and later upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 11 R based Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 5 Pro. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 11 R OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Redmi Note 5 Pro. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Talking about the specifications, Redmi Note 5 Pro features a 5.99-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory. The camera on the Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with 12+5MP and 20MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0). It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Check Related Post:
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Common Redmi Note 5 pro Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Lineage OS 18.1 for Redmi Note 5 Pro (Download and Install)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro [Updated]
Download Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 5 Pro:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 11 R
|Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 5 Pro:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Redmi Note 5 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 5 Pro. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Redmi Note 5 Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.