Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit) launched in April 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat and later upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy both the Android 9.0 Pie and 8.1 Oreo based Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 6. Full Credits to the developer and community who has put the hard work to bring a stable version of both Android Pie and Android Oreo OS.
Xiaomi Mi 6 is a dual SIM smartphone launched in April 2017. The phone comes with a 5.15-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It runs on 2.45 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and 6 GB of RAM. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. This device packs a 64 GB of non-expandable internal storage. Xiaomi Mi 6 brings a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 4-megapixel camera on the front.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing feature with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Xiaomi Mi 6. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Check Related Post:
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 15.1 on Xiaomi Mi 6 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Xiaomi Mi 6
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi 6
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 6
Table of Contents
Download Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 6
Nitrogen OS based on Android 9.0 Pie
|Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.|
|Download ROM here|
|Developer Credits to Lne|
Nitrogen OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo
|As you’d expect, Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest update of Android Oreo. It is an incremental update that builds out some of the new features found in the first version of Oreo, but there’s plenty worth checking out. This doesn’t mean Android 8.1 doesn’t include the new feature because it does. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.|
|Download ROM here|
|Developer Credits to 4pda|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 6:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.Watch the video about Nitrogen OS 9.0 Pie Review
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi 6 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS 9.0 / 8.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 6 . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Check Popular Post:
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features and Release
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device