Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (codenamed: X00T) was launched in April 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00T)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 11 R based Nitrogen OS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 11 R OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Zenfone Max Pro M1 is a Dual SIM smartphone launched in April 2018. The phone comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It runs on Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor and 3/4/6GB of RAM. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. This device packs a 32/64GB of expandable internal storage. Zenfone Max Pro M1 brings a Dual 13MP + 5MP primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
Check Related Post:
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- List of Best Custom ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 [Updated]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Download Nitrogen OS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 11 R
|Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Asus USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.