LeEco Le Max 2 (x2) was launched in April 2016. The device came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on LeEco Le Max 2 (x2)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy both the Android 9.0 Pie and 8.1 Oreo based Nitrogen OS on LeEco Le Max 2. Full Credits to the developer and community who has put the hard work to bring a stable version of both Android Pie and Android Oreo OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing feature with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on LeEco Le Max 2. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Talking about the specifications, LeEco Le Max 2 features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the LeEco Le Max 2 comes with 21MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery with Fast battery charging: (Quick Charge 2.0). It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Check Related Post:
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie update for LeEco Le Max 2
- Download AOSPExtended for LeEco Le Max 2: Android 9.0 Pie / 8.1 Oreo
- List of Best Custom ROM for LeEco Le Max 2 [Updated]
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on LeEco Le Max 2 (x2)
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 15.1 on LeEco Le Max 2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Table of Contents
Download Nitrogen OS on LeEco Le Max 2
Nitrogen OS based on Android 9.0 Pie
|Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.|
|Download ROM here|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on LeEco Le Max 2:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on LeEco Le Max 2 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest LeEco USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le Max 2
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Max 2.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le Max 2. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS 9.0 / 8.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For LeEco Le Max 2 . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Check Popular Post:
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features and Release
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Credit goes to: rohitjswl