Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus is one of the best budget smartphone launched by Lenovo. Here we will share the Nitrogen OS for Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus (A6020). In this article, we have shared both the Android Oreo and Android Nougat.
If you love Custom ROM for your Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus, then you may have heard quite a few Custom Firmware such as Lineage OS (CyanogenMod), MIUI, AOKP, AOSPExtended, Ressurection Remix, AICP etc. Well, today we have another new firmware known as Nitrogen OS. This is a new Custom ROM for Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus. Now you can install the latest Nitrogen OS for Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus.
Thanks to XDA Senior member [email protected], who shared this ROM on XDA Forum. Full Credits to him and the whole developer team of NitrogenOS.
In this guide, we have given both the Android 7.0 Nougat as well as the latest sweet of Android version called Android 8.0 Oreo. As far as we know, Oreo build for Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus is in development state, you can give a try to see how things are working under Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus. Well, earlier we had shared some of the Custom OS built for Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus (A6020). Have a look at all the custom ROM for Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus here.
What is Nitrogen OS?
Nitrogen OS is the latest custom ROM OS built by enthusiast and now the ROM is been developed for many Android smartphones out there. It has features such as APP OPS, Navigation Bar customization, Pre-Installed SuperSU, Unique Notification, Status Bar Settings, and customization etc. This ROM is an ultimately full-featured, stable and combined with the best features of open source ROMs.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
What Comes in Android 8.0 Oreo Build:
The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more.
This Article is written for Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus (A6020) (Don’t Try this in Any other device)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM, So make sure to Backup your Lenovo Vibe K5/ PlusX using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Update OmniROM on Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus based on Android 8.1 Oreo (A6020)
- Update Android 8.1 Oreo based Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus (A6020)
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery On Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus (A6020)
- How to Install AICP 13 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus
- How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus (A6020) (AOSP)
How to Install Nitrogen OS for Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Lenovo Vibe K5 /K5 Plus. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS for Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Other Important Tricks and Tips:
- How to Install Xposed Framework on Nougat 7.0 and 7.1
- [How to] Installing Gravity Box Xposed Module on Android Nougat
- How to enable ambient display on any Android phone?
- How to Install Android Oreo Emoji on any Android Phone
- How to Get 3D Stereo Sound Effect on Any Android
- How to Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
Downloads for Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus
su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/install-custom-rom-using-twrp-recovery/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4217ff” size=”8″ icon=”icon: play”]Guide to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS on Lenovo Vibe K5/ Plus. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.