Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite (codenamed: toco) was launched in April 2020. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 10 Q. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Mi Note 10 Lite (toco)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 10 Q based Nitrogen OS on Mi Note 10 Lite. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 10 Q OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Mi Note 10 Lite. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite features a 6.47 inches AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and a waterdrop style notch. The display comes with an optical in-display fingerprint scanner, and an aspect ratio of 19:5:9, a screen to body ratio of 87.8 percent, HDR10, it can blow up to 430 nits, a pixel density of 398 Pixel Per Inch (PPI), and gets protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Check Related Post:
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Android 11 (Android R) Update
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite (Android 11)
Table of Contents
Download Nitrogen OS on Mi Note 10 Lite:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 10 Q
|Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Mi Note 10 Lite:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Mi Note 10 Lite (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Mi Note 10 Lite.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Mi Note 10 Lite. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Mi Note 10 Lite . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Check Popular Post:
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices – Android 9.0 Pie
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices [Custom ROM development]