Motorola Moto G5S Plus (codenamed: sanders) was launched in August 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat and later upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Moto G5S Plus (sanders)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 11 R based Nitrogen OS on Moto G5S Plus. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 11 R OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Moto G5S Plus. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Talking about the specifications, Moto G5S Plus features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Moto G5S Plus comes with Dual 13MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor in the front.
Check Related Post:
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Motorola Moto G5S Plus
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Moto G5S and G5S Plus [Updated]
- Moto G5S and G5S Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Motorola Moto G5S Plus (Android 11)
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Moto G5S Plus (sanders)
Download Nitrogen OS on Moto G5S Plus:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 11 R
|Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Moto G5S Plus:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Moto G5S Plus (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Motorola USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Moto G5S Plus.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Moto G5S Plus. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Moto G5S Plus. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.