Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC (codenamed: surya) was launched in September 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Poco X3 NFC (surya)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 11 R based Nitrogen OS on Poco X3 NFC. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 11 R OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Poco X3 NFC. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Check Related Post:
- Poco X3 NFC Stock Firmware Collections
- TWRP Recovery for Poco X3 NFC | How to Root it
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC (Android 11)
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC [Updated]
Download Nitrogen OS on Poco X3 NFC:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 11 R
|Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Poco X3 NFC:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Poco X3 NFC (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Poco X3 NFC.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Poco X3 NFC. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Poco X3 NFC. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.