Realme X2 Pro (codenamed: RMX1931) was launched in October 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 11 R based Nitrogen OS on Realme X2 Pro. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 11 R OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Realme X2 Pro. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Realme X2 Pro is powered by a Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485) with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset coupled with 6/8/12GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under ColorOS 6.1 and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a quad-camera setup with 64MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass. etc. The Realme X2 Pro come with a face unlock feature.
Check Related Post:
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for Realme X2 Pro
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Realme X2 Pro
- List of Best Custom ROM for Realme X2 Pro [Updated]
- How to Install Stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro [Flash File]
- Common Problems in Realme X2 Pro and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme X2 Pro and root it easily
Download Nitrogen OS on Realme X2 Pro:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 11 R
|Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Realme X2 Pro:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Realme X2 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Realme USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Realme X2 Pro.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Realme X2 Pro. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Realme X2 Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.