Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus launched in February 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus? If yes, then you are in the right place. Full Credits to the developer and community who has put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android Pie OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing feature with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Download Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
Nitrogen OS based on Android 9.0 Pie
|Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.|
|Download ROM here|
Download Android Pie Gapps
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- Supporte device name: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Charge your phone: Make sure to charge your phone before performing any modification.
- Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader of your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus [This will wipe the data, so take care of your internal storege]
- TWRP Recovery: Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Complete backup: Whenever you start messing with Android’s system–rooting, flashing custom ROMs, and so on–you should first make a nandroid backup in TWRP. That way, if anything goes wrong, you can restore your phone to its pre-broken state.
Instructions to Install:
- Download the Nitrogen OS 9.0 ROM and move it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Check Popular Post:
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features and Release
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device