Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (codenamed: vince) was launched in February 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 5 (vince)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 10 Q based Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 5. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 10 Q OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Redmi Note 5. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Check Related Post:
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (vince)
- Common Redmi Note 5 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 based on Android 10 Q
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 [Updated]
Table of Contents
Download Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 5:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 10 Q
|Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
|Download ROM here|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 5:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Redmi Note 5 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 5.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 5. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Redmi Note 5 . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Check Popular Post:
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices – Android 9.0 Pie
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices [Custom ROM development]