[note color=”yellow” title_tag=”p” title=”New Update:”]After rolling Android 10 Source code, we saw a huge shift in Android development. Many developers in forum like XDA, 4PDA and more have started building their custom ROM for devices. Developer Danil Ondreich started testing the NitrogenOS 10 for Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite based on Android 10 Q. We have linked the forum and download link to download and install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.[/note]
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite (codenamed: platina) was launched in September 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite (platina)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 10 Q based Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 10 Q OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Talking about the specifications, Mi 8 Lite features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3GB and 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB or 64GB internal memory. The camera on the Mi 8 Lite comes with 13MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery.
Check Related Post:
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- Common Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite based on Android 10 Q
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite [Updated]
Table of Contents
Download Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 10 Q
|Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
[su_button url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSqeuLK4G0&t=9s” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff0000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: video-camera” icon_color=”#ffffff” rel=”nofollow”]Watch the video about Nitrogen OS Review[/su_button]
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
[su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/install-custom-rom-using-twrp-recovery/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4217ff” size=”8″ icon=”icon: play” rel=”dofollow”]Guide to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/download-supersu-root-zip/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4217ff” size=”8″ icon=”icon: play” rel=”dofollow”]Guide to Root any Custom ROM[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Check Popular Post:
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices – Android 9.0 Pie
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices [Custom ROM development]