Xiaomi Mi 8 SE (sirius) launched in May 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE? If yes, then you are in the right place. Full Credits to the developer and community who has put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android Pie OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing feature with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE features a 5.88 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2244 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) processor under Adreno 616 GPU. The handset packs 64/128GB variant with 4/6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi 8 SE sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 5MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 20MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo software package and backed by 3120 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.
Table of Contents
Download Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
Nitrogen OS based on Android 9.0 Pie
|Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.|
|Download ROM here
Download Android Pie Gapps
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- Supporte device name: Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
- Charge your phone: Make sure to charge your phone before performing any modification.
- Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi 8 SE [This will wipe the data, so take care of your internal storege]
- TWRP Recovery: Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
- Complete backup: Whenever you start messing with Android’s system–rooting, flashing custom ROMs, and so on–you should first make a nandroid backup in TWRP. That way, if anything goes wrong, you can restore your phone to its pre-broken state.
- Download Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download and Install crDroid OS on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE based on Android 10 Q
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 8 SE with Android 10 Q
Instructions to Install:
- Download the Nitrogen OS 9.0 ROM and move it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Xiaomi Mi 8 SE . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Check Popular Post:
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features and Release
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device