Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (codenamed: nitrogen) was launched in September 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (nitrogen)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 11 R based Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max 3. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 11 R OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Xiaomi Mi Max 3. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 features a 6.9 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) processor under Adreno 509 GPU. The handset packs 64/128GB variant with 4/6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi Max 3 sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 5MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 8MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo under MIUI 9.5 software package and backed by 5500 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.
Check Related Post:
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Xiaomi Mi Max 3
- Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max 3 [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (Android 11)
- How To Install Official TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Max 3 and Root Your Phone
- Common Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Stock Firmware Collections (Back to Stock ROM)
Download Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max 3:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 11 R
|Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max 3:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max 3. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Xiaomi Mi Max 3. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.