Xiaomi Mi Max Pro is one of the best budget smartphone launched by Xiaomi . Here we will share the Nitrogen OS for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro (Helium). In this article, we have shared both the Android Oreo and Android Nougat.
If you love Custom ROM for your Xiaomi Mi Max Pro, then you may have heard quite a few Custom Firmware such as Lineage OS (CyanogenMod), MIUI, AOKP, AOSPExtended, Ressurection Remix, AICP etc. Well, today we have another new firmware known as Nitrogen OS. This is a new Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro. Now you can install the latest Nitrogen OS for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro.
In this guide, we have given both the Android 7.0 Nougat as well as the latest sweet of Android version called Android 8.0 Oreo. As far as we know, Oreo build for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro is in development state, you can give a try to see how things are working under Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Max Pro. Well, earlier we had shared some of the Custom OS built for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro (Helium). Have a look at all the custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro here.
Full Credits to the developer dungphp for working hard to bring this OS for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro. Also Thanks to the developer and team behind the Nitrogen OS.
Table of Contents
What is NitrogenOS?
NitrogenOS is the latest custom ROM OS built by enthusiast and now the ROM is been developed for many Android smartphones out there. It has features such as APP OPS, Navigation Bar customization, Pre-Installed SuperSU, Unique Notification, Status Bar Settings, and customization etc. This ROM is an ultimately full-featured, stable and combined with the best features of open source ROMs.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
What Comes in Android 8.0 Oreo Build:
The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more.
This Article is written for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro (Helium) (Don’t Try this in Any other device)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM, So make sure to Backup your Xiaomi Mi Max ProX using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Flyme OS 6 For Xiaomi Mi Max Prime (helium)
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi Max Pro (Helium)
How to Install Nitrogen OS for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Max Pro
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Other Important Tricks and Tips:
- How to Install Xposed Framework on Nougat 7.0 and 7.1
- [How to] Installing Gravity Box Xposed Module on Android Nougat
- How to enable ambient display on any Android phone?
- How to Install Android Oreo Emoji on any Android Phone
- How to Get 3D Stereo Sound Effect on Any Android
Downloads for Xiaomi Mi Max Pro
su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/install-custom-rom-using-twrp-recovery/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4217ff” size=”8″ icon=”icon: play”]Guide to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.