Xiaomi Poco X2 (codenamed: phoenix) was launched in February 2020. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 10 Q. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Poco X2 (phoenix)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 11 R based Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Poco X2. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 11 R OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Xiaomi Poco X2. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
The Poco X2 comes with a 6.67-inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and features a 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10 support, 500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It’s powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC, paired with Adreno 618 GPU. The device packs 6GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage option. It runs on MIUI 11 on the top of Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Check Related Post:
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Poco X2 [How to]
- How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Poco X2 based on Android 10
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Poco X2
- Xiaomi Poco X2 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Common Problems in Xiaomi Poco X2 and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
Download Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Poco X2:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 11 R
|Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Poco X2:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Xiaomi Poco X2 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Poco X2.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco X2. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Xiaomi Poco X2. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.