Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Nokia 5.3? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Nokia 5.3 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software to flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Well, you might have ended up in situations such as hard brick, want to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, unroot your device, downgrade or fix the lag or freezing display. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Nokia 5.3 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Nokia 5.3 running on stock ROM.
Why We Need Firmware Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Nokia 5.3. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Nokia 5.3 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Nokia 5.3
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Nokia 5.3
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Nokia 5.3
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Nokia 5.3
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Nokia 5.3 back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Nokia 5.3
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Various
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Android Version: Android 10
Steps to Install Nokia 5.3 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Nokia 5.3, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Nokia 5.3.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Nokia 5.3 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download and Install Nokia USB Drivers on your PC
- To flash, you must download the ADB and Fastboot tool
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Nokia 5.3.
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: HMDSW_Nokia53-00WW_1_29A_B01_devicekit_user
File Size: 1.8 GB
Firmware Link: Download
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Instructions to Install via Fastboot:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Nokia 5.3 :
- The next step is to open the command window and go to the adb folder
- Enter the following command to flash the firmware.
fastboot flash abl_a abl.elf fastboot flash abl_b abl.elf fastboot reboot-bootloader fastboot flash partition gpt_both0.bin fastboot flash xbl_a xbl.elf fastboot flash xbl_b xbl .elf fastboot flash xbl_config_a xbl_config.elf fastboot flash xbl_config_b xbl_config.elf fastboot flash tz_a tz.mbn fastboot flash tz_b tz.mbn fastboot flash rpm_a rpm.mbn fastboot flash rpm_a rpm.mbn fastboot flash hyp_a hyp.mbn fastboot flash hyp_b hyp.mbn fastboot flash vbmeta_system_a vbmeta_system.img fastboot flash vbmeta_system_b vbmeta_system.img fastboot of flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img fastboot of flash vbmeta_b vbmeta.img fastboot of flash recovery_a recovery.img fastboot of flash recovery_b recovery.img fastboot of flash keymaster_a km4.mbn fastboot of flash keymaster_b km4.mbn fastboot flash cmnlib_a cmnlib.mbn fastboot flash cmnlib_b cmnlib.mbn fastboot flash cmnlib64_a cmnlib64.mbn fastboot flash cmnlib64_b cmnlib64.mbn fastboot flash bluetooth_a BTFM.binot fastboot flash bluetooth_a BTFM.binot devcfg.mbn fastboot flash devcfg_b devcfg.mbn fastboot flash dsp_a dspso.bin fastboot flash dsp_b dspso.bin fastboot flash modem_a NON-HLOS.bin fastboot flash modem_b NON-HLOS.bin fastboot flash imagefv_a imagefv.elf fastboot flash imagefv_b imagefv.elf fastboot flash storsec storsec.mbn fastboot flash logfs logfs_ufs_8mb.bin fastboot flasha uefisecapp fastboot of flash uefisecapp_b `uefi_sec.mbn fastboot of flash qupfw_a qupv3fw.elf fastboot of flash qupfw_b qupv3fw.elf fastboot of flash abl_a abl.elf fastboot of flash abl_b abl.elf fastboot of flash dtbo_a dtbo.img fastboot flash dtbo_b dtbo.img fastboot flash boot_a boot.img fastboot flash boot_b boot.img fastboot flash super super.img fastboot flash metadata metadata.img fastboot flash userdata userdata.img fastboot reboot
- Now your device will reboot into bootloader with the firmware you installed.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Nokia 5.3 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.