Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Nokia 7 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Nokia 7 using the below guide on How to Install Nokia 7 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Nokia 7 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Nokia 7 came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Table of Contents
About Nokia 7:
Nokia 7 features a 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor clubbed with 4GB and 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Nokia 7 comes with 16MP rear Camera with an aperture of f/1.9 and 5MP front shooting camera.
Nokia 7 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box with backed by 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the rear. The handset supports single sim with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nokia 7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nokia 7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nokia 7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
List of Nokia 7 Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number/Changelog||Download Link|
|Android 8.0 Oreo||Details|
- You can either use your phone to update to latest build or you can use the second method to Install update via PC
- This Update is only for Nokia 7 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools Zip
- Install the Nokia Device Driver
Step By Step Guide to Manually Install Nokia 7 Stock Firmware
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging
- Download and Extract the Downloaded ADB fast boot Zip file on your PC
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Download Stock ROM for Nokia 7 from above and move it in ADB folder.
- Now Reboot Nokia 7 smartphone to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from ADB.
- Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now execute the below command in CMD screen.
adb sideload Filename.zip
- Wait until Installation process Completes.
- Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
That’s it! Now your phone will boot into Installed Nokia 7 Stock Firmware.