On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Nomi i5071 Iron-X1. Well, Nomi i5071 Iron-X1 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat which is powered by the Mediatek MT6580 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Nomi i5071 Iron-X1, you need to download the software called SP Flash tool (also known as Smartphone flash tool). This method simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Nomi i5071 Iron-X1 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Nomi i5071 Iron-X1
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Nomi i5071 Iron-X1
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Nomi i5071 Iron-X1
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Nomi i5071 Iron-X1
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Nomi i5071 Iron-X1 back to Factory State
How to Install Nomi i5071 Iron-X1 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Nomi i5071 Iron-X1, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Nomi i5071 Iron-X1
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Oukitel USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Nomi_i5071_V01_20180112
File Size: 2.2 GB
Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the sMeizuter text file in the sMeizuter-loading section.
- You will find the sMeizuter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a sMeizuter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Nomi i5071 Iron-X1, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Nomi i5071 Iron-X1
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Nomi i5071 Iron-X1 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.