Did you accidentally brick your BLU Studio Pro S750P device and want to flash the stock firmware again? If so, we will help you install the firmware flash file on the BLU Studio Pro device. Since BLU Studio Pro is a MediaTek MT6580 soc-based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before, then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any software issue in your device, then installing the firmware file on BLU Studio Pro will solve all the problems. Whether it be lagging issues, software issues, or performance issues.
How to Install Stock Firmware on BLU Studio Pro S750P
Installing Stock ROM on BLU Studio Pro S750P is an easy process using the SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name Smartphone Flash Tool. Many believe installing Stock ROM will cause more problems for their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing stock firmware on BLU Studio Pro.
To make this guide easier for new users, we will divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you set up device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your BLU Studio Pro:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from BLU Studio Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on BLU Studio Pro
- Fix “unfortunately, the app has stopped” error on BLU Studio Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot BLU Studio Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore BLU Studio Pro to Factory State
- Device Supported: BLU Studio Pro S750P
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580 SoC
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Firmware File on BLU Studio Pro S750P
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on BLU Studio Pro S750P, let us look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for BLU Studio Pro
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. These include any critical photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Android USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to the instructions to Install the firmware flash file on BLU Studio Pro S750P.
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: BLU Studio Pro – 7.0_MT6580_S750P_V7.0.03.03_GENERIC
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
Instructions to Install:
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your BLU Studio Pro, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your BLU Studio Pro.
So that’s it, guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your BLU Studio Pro S750P by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post helpful. If you’re facing any issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by, and have a nice day!